Content of the trip
Green canyon boat tour is an unforgettable walk should get everyone who came to rest in Turkey. Green canyon in Turkey will have a wonderful trip to one of the largest artificial water reservoir in Europe. Above mentioned excursion opens doors to the fantastic world of nature with its colourful landscapes and panoramic views of the lake turquoise waters. in fact, actually, this dam on all sides is surrounded by coniferous forests in the arms of the mountain, even in the sultry heat here the climate is pleasant and comfortable. The canyon is pride of Turkey, which you can see by reading the rave review of everyone who has visited these parts. Participate in our Green canyon boat trip from Alanya, take a magnificent catamaran ride across the lake to the majestic Oymapinar Dam, where you will enjoy views of the cliffs of Mount Taurus, azure water, inhaling fresh and clean air streams.
Also, on our website, you can find the program or cost of a yacht tour, which is held on the river by visiting a huge bazaar, a unique waterfall, mosque etc. It is Manavgat river cruise and waterfall
The program of journey to Green Canyon from Alanya will consist of the following points:
- Picking visitors up from their hotels or living places by comfortable buses with air conditioning
- Visiting on the winding slopes of Mount Taurus from where we will go down to famous water reservoir. Here, on the top of mountains participants will have leisure time for a while for observation the incredible beauty of the landscape, which you can make mind-blowing photos or capture everything on video
- Next, you will arrive at the canyon pier, where landing will take place on a yacht
- Green canyon boat tour starts near Small canyon, moves through small one into Grand canyon. Sailing on a yacht through the emerald waters surrounded by pine forests, harsh peaks and icy mountain streams - you will understand that there is paradise on earth.
- After that, you will get to the mysterious gorge of Grand Canyon. Participants will be greeted by the rocks of bizarre shapes, as if magically grown out of the water, covered with juicy greenery.
- Travellers will be amazed by the water purity, in emerald birch shades, woodlands. The mesmerizing atmosphere of this place envelops you with a veil of calm and peace.
- Guests will also have the opportunity to freshen up in the green waters and gain strength and energy by swimming here several places.
- After a short break, our activity will continue where the incredible beauty of the lake, located at an altitude of 350 meters above sea level and filled with natural springs fascinates you. In this area, around green lake turkey, coniferous forests are growing, and citrus, pomegranate, almond groves, delighting tourists with their fragrance. Given the impressive size and its impeccable appearance, it is not surprising that the Green Canyon in Turkey has become a proud and famous landmark of this country.
- Then our yacht will dock to the bay, where you will find a delicious lunch in our restaurant, made of natural products. The restaurant territory is divided into two zones, on one - fishing enthusiasts will be able to please themselves caught trout. And others, at this time, will be able to swim in the crystal water, sunbathe, and perhaps can see eagles who like to hunt in these places.
- Our yacht tour ends approximately at 17:00
- Our shuttle transfer services vehicles will take participants back to their hotels.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY THIS TRIP WITH US?
If tourists book this journey to magnificent place, then especially for them we will provide a limited number of tourists in the group so that they do not interfere with admiring the picturesque nature. Our travel agency provides much more comfortable boats for a walk on this lake. Join our excursion in Alanya and take pleasure the enigmatic beauties of Green canyon Turkey. During this tour from Alanya to Green canyon, our all buses air-conditioned. So everybody can join this trip without age differences on the hottest summer days. We provide all participants with guide and full insurance too.